Laura Miller has negotiated profitable leases and sales for a wide variety of businesses for over 25 years. She was recognized by the Columbus Board of Realtors as one of the “Top Ten Commercial Brokers” in Columbus, and named one of the “Midwest Commercial Broker All-Stars: by Real Estate Mid-America Magazine.
Laura’s clients benefit from her market knowledge and appreciate her high energy, work ethic, and communication skills. Laura represents landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers throughout Central Ohio. She has leased and sold over 7 million square feet of property, representing a total of over $350 million. She consistently forges innovative and competitive transactions. Her clients have ranged from Nationwide Insurance and School Employees Retirement System to many local businesses.
Degrees, Professional Organizations and Appointments:
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Columbus Board of Realtors
- Ohio and National Association of Realtors
- Former Board Member of Easter Seals of Central/ Southeast Ohio, Geriatric Service Organization, Literacy Council of Columbus and Actors Summer Theater
- The Ohio State University, Master of Arts
- Case Western Reserve University, Bachelor of Science